Solve difficult business and research challenges with data analysis. IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products that helps to address the entire analytical process, from planning and data collection to analysis, reporting and deployment. With more than a dozen fully integrated modules to choose from, you can find the specialized capabilities you need to increase revenue, outperform competitors and make better decisions. Analytics plays an increasingly important role in helping your organization achieve its objectives. The IBM SPSS Statistics family delivers the core capabilities needed for end-to-end analytics. To ensure that the most advanced techniques are available to a broader group of analysts and business users, we have made enhancements to the features and capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base and its many specialized modules.
For more than 37 years, SPSS has been the clear leader in analytics technology. Here are some of the reasons that customers have selected SPSS software to drive their decision making:
- A history of innovation.
- Solving organization’s most challenging business issues.
- A complete, 360° view into customers.
- Comprehensive predictive analytics technology.
- An integrated, enterprise-scalable platform.
- Real-time decision optimization capabilities.
- Easy integration with operational systems.
- Open, standards-based architecture.
- A faster return on your software investment.
- A lower total cost of ownership.
- Statistical analysis and reporting: Address the entire analytical process: planning, data collection, analysis, reporting, and deployment.
- Predictive modeling and data mining: Use powerful model-building, evaluation, and automation capabilities.
- Decision management and deployment: Activate your analytics with advanced model management and analytic decision management on prem, on cloud or as hybrid.
- Big data analytics: Analyze big data to gain predictive insights and build effective business strategies.
- Quality decision-making: Quickly gain understanding and insights from datasets in any format using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high accuracy to drive quality decision-making.
- More power for advanced users: Dramatically increase analytical power, flexibility and productivity through programming options such as command syntax and external programming languages like R, Python, and others.
- Easily communicate results: Reveal deeper insights and provide better confidence intervals via presentation- ready reports, visualizations and geographic spatial analysis.
Download Link: Google Drive (if not work comment)
1. Install IBM SPSS
2. copy “lservrc” into the installed dir(e.g. Windows: C:\Program Files\IBM\SPSS\Statistics\23) OR
3. enter the following license code using the License Authorization Wizard: