- Professor – 1 post.
- Lecturer – 1 post.
- Professor: Scale of Pay-Rs.37,4OO-Rs.67,000,withAGPofRs.10,000/-
- Lecturer: Scale of Pay-Rs.15,600-39,100/-withAGPofRs’6,000/-
Qualifications for Professor:
- An eminent scholar with a ph.D.degree in the concerned/allie/relevant discipline and having published work of high quality and actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 (ten) publications in referred/peer-reviewed journals, and as books and/or research/policypapers’.
- An eminent scholar with published work of high quality and actively engaged in research, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in post-graduate teaching in University/Colleges and for research at theUniversity/National-level Institutions, in cluding experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
- A minimum Academic Performance Indicator (APl) scores of 400 points as stipulated under the performance Based Appraisal system (PBAS), as setoutin the UGC Regulation 2010 and sub sequently amended in 2013.
- An outstanding scholar with established reputation who has a made significant contribution to the field of knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines (To be substantiated by credentials).
Qualifications for lecturer:
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in apoint scale wher ever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian University/Foreign University.
- UGC-NET is the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment for appointment of Lecturers provided, however, the candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliances of the UGC (Minimum Standardsand Procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requiremen to the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Lecturer.
- (c)Without prejudice to the above, NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.