Topic: Library catalogue
Subject: Library and Information Science
Paper: Knowledge Organization Structure – Cataloguing
Content writer: Dr. S.P. Sood
- Director, Ex-Associate Professor and Head, Dept. of Library & I.T, University of Rajasthan.
Video Lecture Module:
- To define the Library Catalogue.
- To discuss the functions of library Catalogue.
- To discuss the need and purpose of library catalogue with special reference to the five laws of library science.
- To discuss the importance of library catalogue.
- To distinguish between library catalogue and its adjuncts.
Video Created by: e-Acharya