What is Writing: Definition for writing
Writing is a complex process that allow a writer to explore thought and ideas and make them visible and concrete. Writing encourages thinking and learning for it’s motivate communication makes or available for reflection. When thought is written down, ideas can be examined, reconsider, added to rearrange and changed.
1. Cause / effect essay: Writing about meaningful relation between events and there results. A cause is what may and even happened as a result of that event.
- Clearly distinguishes between a cause and an effect.
- Establishes a clear thesis statement.
- Presents Information in an effective order.
- Usages subject that have enough to common to be compared and or contrast.
- Search a purpose either to help readers make a decision or understand the subject been compared and/or contrasted.
- Presents several important parallel point of comparison or contrast.
- Arranges points in a logical organization.
3. Definition essay: The writing that tells what something means.
Characteristic of good Definition essay:
- Page readers what terms or concept is being define.
- Present a clear and precise basic definition.
- Usage examples to show what the writers means.
- Usages words and examples that readers will understand.
- Creates a main impration and overall effect felling or image about the topic.
- Usage concrete specific details to support the main impration.
- Usages details that appeal to the five seances, sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch.
7. Process analysis essay: In process analysis essay we write to explain how to do something or how something works.
d. Present steps in logical order. (Usually time order chronologically.)